Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

Weekend Talk

Weekend Talk 
Image result for Cereal Milo
Today's Weekend Was Really Boring Be
cause All Of The Pools was Close Because We were Planning About Swimming and Hot Pool. Today Was Boring What We Did Was Just Sit Watch Movie. I woke 7 am because They Said That We are Going To The Coolest Pool Ever and Everyone Would Come In Our House.We Eat Our BreakFast Early and Our Breakfast was Cereal and Milk , It was So yum. My Mum and Dad Went To Bed Back Because They Woke Up Early, and They Sleep Late So That's Why. Yesterday Was My Mum and My Dad Anniversary Remember That. After that We Played Some Soccer Games With Our Cousin and Friends In The Park. It was Trying. We Didn't take A shower Today Because It's Cold , We Suppose To Take A Shower Today. Tommorow IS School Day So It Means We have To Wake Up Early and Sleep Early. I Like School. Our Lunch and Our Dinner Was Milk and Chicken It was So Yum. It was A Filipino Food. Today Was Really A Boring Holiday Because No Pool. 

Hope You Like My Presentation
Comment Down If There Is Something Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment