Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Technology(Cooking)Reflection

Technology Reflection
Today for technology was fun. I was in Mrs. Tuipuluto and I am in Group 1. We changed groups that's why and we were cooking (Pasta salad). We were early in the technology . I was so excited to cooked again. I was with Leilani and Bianna in cooking , but Bianna is not here so it mean it just me , and Leilani. The other past week it just me and Leilani again. Leilani has a sore leg and she's using constience to walk so it means i have to do the standing , and Leilani do the sitting work. The Steps we have to do in Cooking was 
  1. (Step) - Fill up the pot with 2 cups of water and add the macaroni in and bowl for 10 minutes. 
  2. (Step) - Train well using colondar.
  3. (Step) - Cut the tomato and onion like square's
  4. (Step) - Also cut the ham like square.
  5. (Step) - Combine macaroni , tomato , ham, onion and mayonnaise.
  6. (Step) - Eat , Serve and Enjoy it.
So that's the steps that we have to do. After the steps we clean our dishes and tables. I bring My book so i can wrote the steps and I wrote late but still i made it.I taste the food that we make it was yum except the tomato one because i hate tomato soo much. We wrap the food that we make and put the bowl , and put towels to the right place. 
I will show you a pasta salad photo the we made.
I love today's day . I forgot to tell you that it was raining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment