Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Choices (Tukumarie)

Tukumarie (Choices)
Walt : about Tukumarie and what choices we make .
Today we went to room 10 and watch a video about Tukumarie and choices. We watch 4 video about choices and bullying too. I am sorry if I can't put the video that we watch, I apologises. When the 1,2,3,4 video finish we have to find a partner and talk about what we watched. I forgot to tell you that the 4 video has every name of It. The 1 video we watched was about choices and the other video we watched was I forgot. I apologises again. After that Mrs. Aireen pick 5 people to form a group and to write about choices and Mrs. Aireen put some ideas in the white board. In my Group I have Airish, Losana, Matthew, Taylor and Me. I never had a group with all of those people that's why Mrs. Aireen has to pick.
After that we were planning about our poem and our poem Is like kind of a rap.We were planning next to the downstairs and also the other group was planning Outside , and inside.
Here Is a Photo of me planning with My group 
We have 30 minutes to write a poem and Plan about It.We only did 4 poem and we suppose to do 5 or more than 5 because there is 5 people In our or your group. But the Teacher said It was okay because the other group was doing least than 4 and the other group was doing 5. We have to say our poem in front of the people. 
I Will show you a video about our group saying In front of people 

I was kind of bet shy at the video also you can't properly see all of My face. Mrs. Komor said to Room 9 People ,  that we have to go back to our class .  Mrs. Sharon Is Here , so It means We have Cyber-smart. Do you Like Cyber-smart??. but still Mrs Komor let all of the group present all of their ideas. Today's events was fun.

I Hope You Like It.
Thank You For Reading and Listening.
Comment Down Below If It's good or bad , or not bad


No comments:

Post a Comment