Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Should we be allowed cell phones in class?

Image result for CellPhonesShould we be allowed cell phones in class?
IALT : Thinking If We Should Allowed Cell Phones At Class. 
Hey Today Mrs Komor Shared Us A Video That Should We Be Allowed Cell Phones In Class?. Here Is a Link To The Video (Click Here) . Make Sure You Everyday Check Their Blog. This Video Teach Me A Lot You Should Watch In The Link Over There. Should You Be Allowed Cell Phones In Class?, What Is You opinion. My Opinion For This - Was Because It's Just Gonna Distract Me. Do You Do Have A Cell Phone and What Kind Of Cell Phone Do You Have??. My Cell Phone I Have Iphone 7. Do You like The Video. In My Country I Play With My Phone and My Teacher Always Growl Me and I Just Stop . Now I Changed A Lot In New Zealand Because Our Teacher Was Scary When She Shout. Our Teacher Was Good Because She Discipline Us Good Not Bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment