Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

StepsWeb

Steps Web
Wala : What Steps Mean To Me?
Today's Step Was Amazing Because I Have Many Golds and Also I Help My Friends That's The Good Thing About Today. Do You Do Steps At School? I Do , If You are Doing Steps At School It Means You Need To Practice More Reading . Do You Like Steps , If You Do Like Steps . That's Good. We Did In Steps Was To Go To The Steps Web Site and We Have Our Own Account In Steps. I am Level 5 Or 4 But My Friend Monita Was The Highest Level At Steps Or Spelling. When I went To Steps I was excited Because Sometimes We Do Wordsearch and Sometimes We Read Book. There Is Many Activities When We Go In Steps. Many Times We Go In The Big Computer and Do Our Spelling In Steps Web Online and Sometimes We Do Games In Steps Web. Here Is The Link To The Steps Web Online (Click Here) , Do You Have An Account In Steps, I Have Like What Is Said. EveryTime We Went To Steps It Awesome and We Are Exciting. When I Go To Steps Alone and Rosemary Is With ME Because They Are In My Group , and Also Sene. We Have A Steps Web Times Table What Time We Go and What Day Do We Have Steps. The Date That We Go To Steps , Tuesday and Friday , Sometimes The Day We Go Is Wednesday and Monday. The Times Table Chang e and Sometimes We Don't have Steps Because It's Holiday Or a Occasion. The Time In Steps Don't change. I Found Challenging Was The Questions In Steps Web Online and I didn't Found Challenging Was Some Of the Task. I Need To Work On Steps Was My Spelling Because I Don't Level Up So That's The Sad Thing 

No comments:

Post a Comment