Pages

Sunday 4 June 2017

Anniversary Day

Anniversary Day 
Image result for anniversary

 I woke up Early to Surprise Them. It was My Mum and My Dad Friend Anniversary. I have a really Good Day. We Put Many Flower Of Romance It was Like A Wedding Day But Happier Than The Wedding Day. Today Is Really Exciting Because We are Going To Surprise Them also We are Going To The Hotel , and We are Having A Big Party Like A Wedding Party. We are Also having A Romance Karaoke. Today's Night Is Gonna Be Exhausted . Do You Like When Someone Celebrated Their Anniversary? , I do. We Eat Too Much Foods Today and Did You Have Great Day Today . Tomorrow Is Really Boring Because Their Is No Celebration Nah I am Just Kidding Tomorrow Is another Holiday Day. The Bad Thing about the Anniversary Day Was Keru Accidentally Turn The light's , But Safely My Dad Had Have A Huge Flashlight That You can See The hall, It was Like you're Having A Disco Dance , and Everyone was Happy. Sometimes My Dad Is A Hero. Today We Played Many Games With Our Friends . I enjoyed Today Anniversary . Did You Have A Good Holiday? or Do You have a bad day ?. They Said That It Was a Fun Day Today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment