Pages

Sunday 11 June 2017

Weekend Talk

Weekend Talk 
IALT : Talking about What We Did In Our Weekend 
Image result for Kingdom Hall Jehovah God
Related imageToday I woke Up 10:00 Am Because No School But Tomorrow Is School Again and I like School , Make Sure you Get Updated Everyday In My Blog. Today Is Really Exciting Because We are going to Church and I like Going To Church So I Know A Lot God. I am Jehovah Witness and Our Church My Dad Has To Ride To Go To Our Church Place, Our Church Was Far It's In The City Close To the Sky Tower , and Also You Have To Cross The Motorway. Do You like Going To Church. Actually We Don't Call Our Church , Church. We Call It Kingdom Hall Because We Are Not Catholic. If You Wanna Know About Our Religion Make Sure You Check Our Religion Site (Site Here)You Can Also Change Different Kinds Of Language In Our Site. If You Want More Go To Our Site and Call Someone. Our Kingdom hall Start 1:00 o'clock and Our Church Ends At 3:00 o'clock. After That We Went To Swimming and Also We went To The Parks , and We Played Soccer With My Families. We Went To The Shop To Buy Some Food To Our Park. In 6:00 We Went Back To Our Home and My Dad Scared As Because Their was a Green Mantis , and We Don't Like Green Mantis Because When I Was A Child A Got Bitten By A Green Mantis , and I don't Want to Happened That Again. When You Get Bitten By A Green You Got Poison Like You Bitten By A Snake and It Hurts Really Bad. We Watch Movies Also To and Our Morning Tea , Dinner and Lunch , Was French Fries , Chicken and Noodles. We Also Eat Some Filipino Food. We Sleep Early Like 8:00 o'clock and I am Excited For Tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment