Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Maths

Maths
WALT : Solve our fractions. 
So for this weeks maths we are doing Fractions. The fractions was kind of hard and i was only on number 3 because i didn't know it. At first i didn't know anything about it. When Helen and others help me i know it now. The past weeks i didn't know everything about fractions but this week I know now. 
I will show you our fraction sheet the where working on this week.
Rosemary was helping me to solve the 1 question in my fraction presentation sheets. I was happy Rosemary help me. I forgot to tell you that we are doing it in our neetbooks and we are just writing it down in our maths books . If you wanna see our maths group presentation , here is a link for you (Click Here). I was in Maths survivors the lowest group of all groups. I am so noob at maths and dum. 
I found challenging was the 2 questions because you have to solve.
I really need to work on My fractions. 
When I knew my fractions It was fun to me. I was using the fake beans to solve the fractions pie equal.  


No comments:

Post a Comment