Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Term 2!

Term 2!
IALT: tell my readers what I have enjoyed term 2 so far and what should Improve on term 2.
Image result for Term 2
Monday is the first start of the term 2. For me I feel excited because of how It returns to be school again. What am I enjoying now in Term 2? - was we got homework and talked to people that I haven't talked with like Patience and more.

Let's talk more about Term 2 like what I need to improve? , what should I do in term 2? and what positive things should I do in the Term 2 ?

My readers also forgot to tell you to give me some tips that I should improve  because for me me I have 2 things to improve which is ....
- I need to improve myself by not having a conversation when the teacher speaks because I always have trouble. I can improve on this goal by stopping the conversation when the teacher speaks.
- I need to improve my math because I'm not good at math + I hate math. I can improve this goal by going online and researching math to gain knowledge about my study. My teacher can help me by giving me homework so I can gain some knowledge about maths.

In Term 2 I can show positive things like ...
- Shows school values and shows positive things to my classmates.

So my readers will have questions for you before we can finish this blog talk.
- What did you do in ur holiday? , are you happy?
- What do you think of my blog.
Yahh sounds good reading my blog.
Thanks a lot!





No comments:

Post a Comment