Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

MUSIC - Reflection!

Image result for MusicMUSIC - Reflection!
WALT : know about what was I learnt in music.
Every Thursday morning tea session we get to have music and this time it's our writing groups. So in my writing group I have : Taonga , Hevani , Carra , Wallymei , Timeus , Mahara , Mason , Fakaa'ta and Jose. Let me just recap about what I learnt/what were doing in the music lesson:
 So in my music we were learning about how to play twinkle little star and adding new patterns to it. We were also talking about what we have to add to make a song. We played 3 games and it was fun.

Related imageSo when we came we sat down in the mat. Mr. Caleb(Teacher) started to recap about what we learnt last week in music. For me I learnt how to read notes and I found it easy because how he just said to us a little about it then for a few seconds we knew how to read notes. I also learnt how to play the xylophone by Mr. Caleb teaching me how to play it.

After that we play a game called Danger pattern and we have to follow Mr. Caleb for the beat. If we play the Danger pattern were out. This game is kinda fun and kinda exciting. I found challenging was to remember about the danger pattern note. I didn't found challenging is to follow the rules.

Then we sat down and talked about what's in it to make a song. So I learnt that u need beat , melody , pitch and more(Sorry I forgot the risk). We also talked about the 3 Spanish word which is Moderato , Preso and Largo. When we finish we have to get a xylophone and read the notes in the board which is exciting. Then we have to play twinkle little star but this time we have to make a new pattern. Mr. Caleb also played the piano and showed us an example that helps 
us to understand music. 

We played the last game before we leave music. The game we played was the wolf game and it was fun but then we only get to play it for a short time. 
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment