Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

[Term 2] Writing Goals!

Image result for Writing goals
[Term 2]Writing Goals!
IALT : tell my readers what I need to work on my writing goals.
Now in half the session I'm working on my writing goals in term 2 and I have a lot really as you can see. I really want to pick a good quote and really pick a good quote and it helps me to achieve my goal.

In my DLO I have added lots of facts and photos, as you can see in the DLO. I choose to add a blue background so you can read my work well. I found it difficult to do this is how I should improve and I can not find it difficult to try my best and never give up. 

My 1 (first) goal is to improve my punctuation and this goal is important to me as it will help me improve my stories and this can make me a good story writer. My 2 (secondary) goal are to improve my figurative language and this goal is important to me because it helps me to increase my writing level and can make a writing level at level 6.  My 2 goals are improving my punctuation and improving my figurative language. These goals will help me in the future by writing well and will also help me have a good future as I can be good in English.


So that's what I did today in my study for now. Remember to have a good day and stay positive. Do not forget to comment below the things I need to work on my blog and try my best to comment back to you.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment