Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

Trying to reach 60 blog posts in this month!

Image result for 60 gifTrying to reach 60 blog posts in this month!
IALT : reflect about me wanting to reach 60 blog posts in this month.
Today I decided that I want to reach 60 blog posts in this month because how last month I only reach 12 and I want to be able to reach a lot of blog posts  in this month. So today I'm gonna start on blogging a lot and I think I need to blog 15 every day but tomorrow as you all know , well some of u. I'm not coming to school for 4 days because how it's camp and for 4 days I'm gonna blogging and by the end of this month I'm sure that I'm gonna reach 60 blog posts.
Image result for promise gif
I didn't found anything challenging in this blog posts because how it's about me wanting to reach a goal by the end of this month. The reason why I haven't blog that much it's because how I was tried to blog and I didn't like to blog anymore but I still do blog but a few blog only. So that is my goal for this month and I will promise u my readers that I will blog reach 60 blog posts by the end of this month and yah have fun.

So for this blog posts , quote is:
Image result for reaching goal quotes
I decided to pick this quote because it relates to this blog posts and it reminds me to reach my goal. This quote helps me a lot of what I'm doing and I'm proud.  Many thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment