Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Kiwi Sport!

Kiwi Sport!
WALT : reflect of what I did in kiwi sport.
Image result for kiwi sportsOn Monday we have kiwi sport and our kiwi sport is volleyball. I really love volleyball and I want to learn more cuz I need help in delivering the ball cuz I'm happy with other things. So for Kiwi sport the home group 1 was first and we wrote then the home group 2 went. 
So our teacher is Mrs. (I do not know). So what I learned in Kiwi sport is to make the relax position first before you play volleyball. I found it difficult to play a game called (which I forgot) but I just told ua a little bit about it, so if said ... told us if we are going to the right we are going but if Mrs. said the left is so fast that it is out and that's what I find difficult to cuz sometimes I do not know right or left.
Image result for volleybal
So we play a game and we need to be slipped in half so our game is 1 person has to catch the ball while line up and serve if the person catch the ball the person that goes to the person on the other if the person serves and does not catch the ball you need to make it back again.

So the team that won was ours and I was very happy because we won but the other teams only won 1 point. We also have a partner and another parnter serves and other people are serving then we swap if someone else is caught 10 times after the exchange. So my partner in the game is Teresa.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment