Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

Random blog!

Random blog!
WALT : know what's gonna be my random blog.
So today I'm just gonna be doing a random blog because how I have no learning blog to blog about. Remember to comment down below

So my random blog is gonna beeeeeeeee..
Image result for Mum
So I'm gonna be talking about my mum and what I love about my mum. I choose my mum because she works hard for me and mum are the best. I'm not trying to be mean that I didn't choose my dad but I will blog about my dad in my next blog.
Name of my mum : Cherry
Let's start talking about my mum in:
Image result for 3 countdown

3 Facts about why I like my mum:
Image result for Mum1.) My mum works for us and even though she's tried she still cooks for us food and that's what I like about my mum , I know sometimes mums are over protective because how they love their children.                        2.) My mum is also kind sometimes (LOL). Sometimes I make my mum angry because sometimes I'm silly but my mum still loves me and if I do something wrong she forgives me.                                                           3.) My mum also gives me something that makes me happy like a phone and her. I was actually luckly that I have a mum like her. My mum did her best so won't be poor and now were not were just kinda rich.
That's all what I like about my mum. How about u? , why do u like ur mum?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Facts about what I kinda hate about my mum:
Image result for Hate1.) My mum is over protective and sometimes it annoyed me and makes me angry. My mum is over protective because how she thinks of bad things that's gonna happen to me.             2.) My mum getting angry easily when she's tried. That makes me angry because how when someone get's angry I also get's angry and I don't like when a person get's angry easily. 
3.) Saying no. That makes me angry because when something that I need for an important reason she sometimes says no and it makes me angry.

So that's all what I hate about my mum.

But most of all my mum loves me and that's what makes me happy. What ever happens we love each other!

Quote for this blog post is:
Image result for mum quote
I choose this because I love this quote it reminds me of loving my mother and telling her that she's the best mum I know.

I didn't found anything challenging in this blog posts because how it's all easy.
Remember to comment down below and stay awesome!
Many thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment