Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Technology 2day!


Image result for TechnologyTechnology 2day!
WALT: know about whats happening 2day.

Technology 2day!
WALT: find out what's going on in 2day.
Now we have technology.
If you do not know about Technology i'm gonna explain what technology is and what is it about? . So technology is about showing the school values ​​elsewhere at Tamaki College and to know Tamaki College is if its a good place for us year 8 and year 7. Last year we need to pay to go technology but now we don't have too . We have 3 different types of group which is cooking, Graphics and Hard material. What we do in Cooking is learning how to cook something and our teacher is Mrs. Tupuluto , She is a lovely tongan teacher. In Hard Materials what you do is to build something or create something like this ..

Image result for Wooden unicorn

Our teacher in hard materials is Mr. Grandy and his kind.
So in Graphics what you do is to draw something fun. We also change groups every 12 weeks as if you are on Graphics go to the cooking group and that is what I'm talking about.Anyways I'm in the graphics and what I did is draw optical illusion and we have paper role so we can draw easily. I have a picture here of isometric optical illusion and I hope you know what the picture is.
Image result for isometric optical illusion
I've seen doing this effort is how to draw a picture because it looks as if it seems confusing as you can see in the picture. I do not have trouble getting help if I need help. I need to work on drawing more so I know how to draw.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment