Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

WEEK 5 is.....

Related imageWEEK 5 is.....
WALT : know about what's in week 5.
In the 5th Wensday of May 29, Kia Manawanui is on a camping trip to a place called the raglan camp.
We did lots of fundraiser which is the hangi and the talent show to less than our payment for the camping trip because how it's to expensive for us which is was 240(forgive me if I forgot the cost of the camping trip). 

Image result for Week 5We raised a lot of money for the fundraiser and we don't know how much students payed for the fundraiser that's why Mrs. Aireen is still figurating it out tomorrow and Mrs. Aireen will give us a notice about how the camping cost. If the camping is cheap I would go to the camp and I'm actually nervous of how much the camping cost. On the camping trip what to do there is a lot of teamwork and fun activities. I'm really excited. Also I would want to go there because it's my first memory going with year 7 and year 8 students. 

So that's all and remember to not forget to comment down below.
See u for my next blog posts and thanks a lot for supporting me with my blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment