Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

(Poster) - PHASES OF THE MOON

(Poster) - PHASES OF THE MOON
WALT : know what I did so far.
I found challenging in this DLO is to remember the right order of the phases of the moon because how sometimes I forgot stuff. 
I didn't found challenging is asking for help if I needed. 
What I need to work on is adding more facts, what I could do is practising my skills like making more stories. 

Hello everyone awesome and welcome back to my awesome blog!
So this blog is about me creating this awesome DLO. Before we start in my blog make sure to comment down below and down my blog there is 4 options..
Make sure to click one of what u think about my blog and pls pick one. Also don't forget to have fun in my blog.
In our science lesson Ms. Fepulia shared us a presentation about science. So our 1(first) task is to create a presentation so that's what I did and it's in the top.
As you can see I have did the phases of the moon in the right order which is 1-8 because that's what Ms. Fepulia said. 
Image result for ScienceImage result for learningSo in my poster I have a galaxy background that represents or that also talks about the order in the moon. So in my DLO the first thing I did was I put the phases of the moon in order which is New Moon , Waxing Crescent, First Quarter,Waxing Gibbous, Full Moon, Waning Gibbous, Last Quarter and Waning Crescent. 

So there is 8 phases of the moon and this tell us that this 8 phases of the moon are different they change lights because how the sun reflect to the moon but sometimes it covers up and that's how it's made.
Many thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment