Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Tai Chi!

Tai Chi!
IALT : reflect what I did in Tai Chi
So today Wensday we had Tai Chi and this time now the girls got Tai Chi very exciting. I do not know what Tai Chi feels and now I know because of how we got Tai Chi. So let's start my reflection about what I did in Tai Chi or what the girls did in Tai Chi.

So when we arrived, we sat.
Mr. Gordon introduced himself and talked about life. It was so sad how a daughter of Mr. Gordon had a heart problem and the doctor told her daughter's parents that she would not live long , so he wanted to be with her. The daughter of Mr. Gordon had to go to the hospital so she could live cuz she had a half heart unlike us we have a whole heart. Mr. Gordon's daughter is 24 years old.

Mr. Gordon's daughter is also working with Tai Chi to help people (She is a nurse) as with the same illness as her and she still does it 2day. For me, I'm proud of Mr. Gordon cuz he did not give up even though she had a heart problem but that she still wanted to continue the discovery of life even though she could not live long. 

When he has finished talking about life, he teaches us some moves like karate moves and Tai Chi moves . For me I am happy because of how I can learn some moves.

So when we finish learning about karate moves and Tai Chi moves. We had to be in a circle and talk about what we did in the holidays. The negative comment we did in holiday and the positive comment we did in the holiday we also talked about the random act kindness. 

So mine postive comment is that the soccer tournament is coming up and my negative comment is I don't have one but my random act kindness is doing the dishes.

So that's our Tai Chi for 2day.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment