Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

Sadly not coming to camp😞

Sadly not coming to camp😞
WALT : know why I'm not coming to camp.
Sadly guys I'm not coming to our school camp. 3(three) reasons why I'm not coming to camp:

1.) My mum is over protective and scared. I know it's kinda annoying how mums are over protective and scared. My mum is over protective and scared because she thinks that maybe someone is gonna hurt me in the camp and I was like WTF?

2.) My dad said no because my dad and my mum decided to not let me go. At first my dad said yes but then when my mum said no that's when my dad said can't go. I feel really sad that I'm not able to come.

3.) Paying camp. My dad didn't want to pay the camp because of how he has lots of bills to pay and that's why my mum and my dad decided it's a no. By the way paying the camp is not that expensive it's just 90 dollars(I Think).

If you want to check out the website of the camp that we are going to
(Click Here. If you have any questions about what I didn't come to camp,
pls comment down below and I will comment back to u.

By the way I'm gonna start to a add quote in all of my new blog posts.
So my quote for this blog posts is this.
Image result for Sad quote
I choose this quote because how it relates to me but I know it doesn't talk about this blog posts but it's fine. Actually it kinda talk about this problem (Not sure)

Have fun and stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment