Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Joining Soccer!

Image result for SoccerJoining Soccer!
IALT: tell my readers that we have a soccer tournament.
Now I'm excited because I think we have soccer practice and I'm so happy that I joined the soccer team. Last year I joined the soccer team and that was the only sport that I joined last year but this year I joined a lot of sports like volleyball and more. Many friends join like Kensington, Coralee and more. I can't wait to for the soccer practice. The only thing I found challenging in the soccer is to kick really hard so I can past if to mates if were playing soccer but I have improved a lot since last year and I'm happy with it. My awesome brother Keru also joined the soccer team and his good at soccer.

I have some questions for u my re
aders..
Image result for questionsR u a sporty person?
Do u like playing soccer? , r u a pro?
Pls answer those question in the comment box below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment