Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Happy Easter Holiday!

Image result for Jesus on the crossHappy Easter Holiday!
Image result for happy easterIALT : tell my readers of what I have been doing in my Easter holidays.
Happy Easter everyone and I know we don't celebrate Easter because how our religion but let me tell you something in the Easter holidays went to the kingdom hall and talked about Jesus death. Jesus had sacrifice himself for us so all of our wrongs will be gone and it means by that , that Jesus cared for us every-time just like Jehovah god. I am so thankful that Jesus sacrifice himself to us and I feel sad also because that would hurt but he did it for us and it's a good thing. Now let's talk about Easter , So in Easter we just eat some candy that looks like a bunny and that's also we did because we can't celebrate Easter. Have a good holiday. Let me say one thing more about Jesus. Jesus is a loving , kind , awesome and the best king. Jesus is Jehovah son and I love both of them.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment