Pages

Sunday 8 April 2018

1 week school until term 1 ends..

Image result for 1 more week1 week school until term 1 ends..
IALT : tell my readers what I feel about the 1 school until term 1 ends.
- Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel
Today I'm gonna telling you what I feel about the article that I'm doing today. So let's start. I feel really sad because how I will missed my friends in the school holiday but I'm also looking forward to term 2 and making good decisions because how I did lots of bad decisions this term. The time had gone very fast and it feels like the god made it very fast but yahh like what I said I feel really sad. 

Now we are gonna be talking about why I would missed school?
Image result for School nearly endsI had so much fun with my friends this term and I now it's the last week until term 1 ends it's like the time is running for me to die (I know it's sounds weird). The other reason why I would missed school is because I'm gonna missed school subjects and I have been doing well this term. 

One thing that I forgot to tell my readers about is we have 2 weeks of school holidays which is kinda good and I could also think about my goals that I should do before term 2 starts when term 1 ends. By the way I feel sad because next year I'm going to college and I'm leaving T.P.S (Tamaki Primary school) , and it feels like the time is to fast for us year 8 to leave T.P.S (Tamaki Primary School).
Yeah that's all I can tell you and have fun. Don't forget to comment down below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment