Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Technology!

Technology!
WALT : know what I did in technology.
Hello and welcome back-
Today for Technology we have finishing our phone stand so we can print it and some people have already finish. If we finish our work from Tinker card online we have put it in a folder so we can print it.If you want to see my work that I have made for my phone stand for lots of weeks , I have added a photo of my phone stand work.
So this is my phone stand and I have made an snow man statue because I thought it might be cool to make. So what I did for this was I asked Mrs. Ferguson to help me out with some stuff and the other stuff I did it myself. So a snowman statue with a hand is cool because the phone can hold in the hand and it's easier. So make sure you comment down below of what you think in my work.  If you want to use Tinker card you can Here is a (Link).Have fun and comment!
Many thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Akih
    I really like how you designed this I know that it's really hard

    ReplyDelete