Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Volleyball Reflection!

Image result for VolleyballVolleyball Reflection!
WALT : reflect of what I did in Volleyball practice 2d ay.
Rules of the game (CLICK HERE).
Today we had an amazing Volleyball practice with Mrs. Komor and we have been split up into 2 groups but before that we had did some exercises so what we did was had to walk side ways but looking straight and we had to be fast.
 After that like what I said we have to be spilt up into 2 groups because how their to much of us and we were with Mrs. Komor. When the ball comes to me if feel like it was snow going down to me.

Now I'm gonna be making myself 3 questions that talks about Volleyball.

1.) What did you found challenging? 
I found challenging to serve high but at start of the game I did good and after that for a few minutes I did bad but yeah I tried my best and never give up.

2.) What did you learn? 
I learnt not to try and get the ball if the ball is out. I also learnt how to serve but looking at other people and how they serve.

3.) What didn't you found challenging?
Is when you bomb the ball because how it's easier you just have to look where the ball is coming and you just have to run where the ball is if it's close to you.

Image result for Volleyball
Now we are gonna reflect about how I feel playing volleyball. Well I feel really excited and kinda scared because what happened is the ball is in-front of me I didn't bomb and people will just like ughh bomb it. Yeah I had so much fun playing Volleyball today.

Many thanks!







2 comments: