Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2018

April!

April!
WALT : know what's in April.
Hello , Welcome back:
Image result for AprilI can't believe that it's actually April like last month it was only March but now April I am shooked. Anyways the happenings in April is were gonna have April fools day and I can't wait actually. Let me explain what's April fools - April fools day is when you prank someone but don't make someone angry with it only prank like having fun

My aunt April is the same name as the April this month and I am gonna prank my aunt April this month same as my families. In April it's our term break because next week is our last week and I am actually excited and gonna sad because how I am gonna missed my friends. 

April is also close to winter and I feel really sad because how I like summer than winter , Do you know why? - because Summer is sunny and winter is cold and we get sick easily. 
I have a question for you my readers:
What things do yo like to do in April? - Do you have someone birthday in April?
Fill free to answer this question in the comment section below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment