Pages

Friday 6 April 2018

Not coming to the talent show

WALT: know why I'm not coming to the talent show.

Image result for reasonsToday I am gonna be telling you why I didn't come to the talent show and what did I do when I didn't come to the talent show.

 I have 2 reasons why I didn't come to the talent show. 1.) - First reason it's because I missed 2 days practice for the talent show and I was away. I don't like missing the talent show practices because if I came back to school I won't know what to do.  2.) - The second reason is because I was sick and I was sneezing and if I came back to school my voice will be so disgusting. 
That's the reasons that I didn't came to school.

Image result for Talent showSo what I did in my day was just blog something of what I did in my day. I also play some games and me my brother also bought something in the store. The other thing that we did was we drawed something from YouTube because how we like to copy things from YouTube. What drawed with my brother was a rose which is a flower the reason why I drawed it's because I my other name is rose and I also like rose. Also in the day that we had our talent show I didn't went to school. 

Image result for Not comingSo now we are gonna be talking about what I contributed in the group and what I liked about the group. So what I contributed in my group is practising and I thought I thought that I'm gonna be coming but my plans was change and that's when I couldn't come. I'm happy of what I contributed in my group. Anyways my group is very amazing in the talent show because how lots of people was cheering for them and I'm actually pretty happy about that.

I have a questions for my reader-
What do you did yesterday or today?
What do I need to work on in my blog posts and why?
Fill free to answer in the comment section below. Don't forget to have fun!
Many thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment