Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Last day practising for our talent show!

Last day practising for our talent show!
IALT : tell my readers that it's the last day of our practise for our talent show.
Hello , Welcome back:
Image result for talent show
Today I'm practising at home about my talent show performance because how I am sick. I am actually nervous and scared to sing because how their will be lots of people and even though I sing in front of Mrs. Komor I am already scared. I am gonna be practising the dance moves today. Our group for the talent show needs more practice dancing and we need to finish it today because if we don't then we don't know what to do in-front of the stage and we don't want to be shameful actually. I can't wait for the Talent show tomorrow and I am sure going to school tomorrow but I am not sure that I'm going to the talent show tomorrow. Our group have been practising and it's turning out good.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment