Pages

Friday 6 April 2018

Missing out Technology!

Missing out Technology!
IALT : tell my readers that I missed out technology and why?
Image result for Not going to schoolYesterday I missed technology and I am so sad because I didn't come to technology and the reason why is because I was sick and not feeling well but I have seen one of my friends blog posts about what they did in technology.

 I have checked out my friend Aletheia and I have liked her posts because how she added a photo of her and why she found challenging making it.
Here is a link of her blog(CLICK HERE).
I will be also showing you a photo of her:
She did a good job on her blog posts and I am happy for her. I really like how she made the bell bracelet. So I like how she added designs to it. In technology what we do is we have 3 groups and I am in Kensington group which is Mrs. Ferguson group and I like going there actually. 

Our place in technology is at Tamaki College and I like going there and seeing my classmates that went to TC(Tamaki College). So what I did at home was just sleeping and doing some personal stuff. Anyways I feel upset about me for not going.
Many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I love going to technology

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ,
      Yahh I also love to go to technology Kensington and I love how u say you love to go there and thanks for an awesome comment.

      Delete