Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 2 2018!!!

Image result for Term 2
My first blog reflection for Term 2 2018!!!
Image result for Term 2WALT : know what I have been doing in my holidays and how I could improve on term 2.
Welcome back to my blog and have an amazing day today.
(This is a task that comes from my teacher) - Today I'm gonna be describing 2 interesting facts about what I did in my school holidays. 1-2 paragraphs only. 

1. (fact) In my holidays I had an amazing sleepover to my friends house and it was very fun. In the sleepover we watched movies in the night if we can't sleep and all of us keeps quiet so we don't get caught watching movies at night. This is the 5 things that we did in my sleepover swimming , watching movies , gymnastics , playing in the park and eating yummy food. Oh yah I forgot to mention that my friends name is Keith and she is an amazing friend to me. An interesting fact about my sleepover holiday is how we get to watched movies in night but we didn't watched scary movies because I don't watching scary movies at night.

2. (facts) Also in my holiday we went to a swimming pool called planet pool and it was so fun. Let me just tell u some facts about why I liked planet pool. Planet pool is.... amazing because how there's slides and it's a great pools for lots of people. 1 thing that makes me wanna hate the pool it's because my friends nearly drowned me but luckily I did it to them too. An interesting fact about this holiday is how the pool was really blue like the skies and it was really clean.

That's what I have came up so far in my holidays. I found challenging in this task is which holiday should I pick for this task because had so much activities in my holidays. I didn't found challenging is finding the interesting fact about my holiday. What I found fun in this task is to talk about what I did in my holiday it's like it remembers me the things that I did in my holidays.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment