Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Holidays!

Holidays!
WALT : know what we did in my holidays.
Image result for Rotorua camping sitexSorry everyone for not blogging lately it is because we went to an amazing place called rotorua and we had been camping there for about 3 days. I have also meet some new people there and I have shown what I learnt in school which is showing the school values where ever u go. We had so much fun in there because how we get to do lots and lots of activities in my friends. The activities that we did was pooping the balloons by working as a team , hiking, swimming and more. 
Related image
 Then we went to a place that would love people to went there . A place that has a bike track ride and it was like a roller coaster ride but using a cart and it was very fun.I feel like I was in a real roller coaster when I ride the cart roller coaster. I found challenging in the ride is when I tried not scream but it was just to shaky and I nearly vomited but I still enjoy the ride tho. 

 After that we had an amazing and wonderful sleep over to my bestfriend for about 1 day. Our friend named is Lancy and Keith. Lancy and Keith are amazing and I forgot to tell u that Lancy also had a sleepover in Keith house just like me. I will show I picture of me , Keith and Lancy going somewhere when we had a sleepover in their house. Here is the photo.
So in the sleepover we did a ballon fight and it was very fun. The next thing we did was watch a movie and go to a party which is in the photo right there.
I had so much fun in my holidays and it was so awesome for me like so awesome.

Image result for planet pool in new zealnadThe last thing I did today was we went to a pool called splash planet pool and they had lots of of slides and lots of amazing pools in there. I will show u a photo of the splash planet pool. The amazing thing is that we had lots of fun and I had the best holidays so much. We are planning to go back there which is splash planet pool.


That's all I can tell u in my holidays and have a good holiday like me.
Many thanks!


1 comment: