Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Xtra maths!

Xtra maths!
IALT: tell you what i did for maths.
Image result for snake chances gamesImage result for Xtra maths
Here today in the class I am doing a lot of work like solving the xtra maths , maths problem. We also played different types of games like snake and chances but you have to roll a dice , and when it goes in the chances you have to answer a multiplication problem. If you get it right you can roll a dice again.
The one who won the game is Kengsinton, Monita and Rosemary.
I was the one who lose the game. It was fun playing with them and i love playing with my best friends.
In xtra maths i got many smiles and i was also racing the teacher which is fun to me.I found challenging is solving the hard problem in xtra maths and racing with a teacher. I didn't found challenging is trying my best to solve all of the problem and playing friendly. I need to work on solving hard problems and working harder to learn hard problems , and to be good at it.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment