Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

Watching (Miraculous tales of Ladybug & Cat noir)

Watching (Miraculous tales of Ladybug & Cat noir)
IALT : tell you that i am watching a episode movie.
Image result for Watching (Miraculous tales of Ladybug & Cat noir)
Image result for Watching (Miraculous tales of Ladybug & Cat noir)Today i am watching a movie called Watching , Miraculous tales of Ladybug & Cat noir. It's about saving the world and trying to unspell the people that turned evil because of the evil man. 
The thing that makes the people evil is a evil butterfly and when the evil butterfly sticks to the thing of the person.

 The person turns into evil and that will happy to them.
I like how the story made and the story makes me feel about it.
I need to work on understanding what i watch and explaining more. I found challenging is trying to understand the story of the episode that i just watched. 
I didn't found challenging is watching the episode.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment