Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

5 things that i have to tell you about my religion!

5 things that i have to tell you about my religion!
Image result for Jehovah witnessIALT : say to my readers about the 5 things that i have to tell you about my religion.
Image result for Jehovah witnessHi guys today i am gonna be talking about my religion. Anyways my religion is a Jehovah witness and if you wanna know more about my religion make sure you search it up in google or safari.
1.) - We can't celebrate Christmas , Halloween , labour day , birthday and valentines day.
2.) - We believe in jehovah and in the bible.
3.) - Our god is only Jehovah and Jehovah son which is Jesus.
4.) - In Saturday we have preaching , also in Friday we have meeting and in Sunday we have another meeting.
5.) - We baptism when we are ready to get baptism and baptism for us is not the same us catholic.
That's all i can tell you about my religion.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment