Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Reading test!

Reading test!
IALT : tell you that we are doing our reading test.
Today we did our reading test in our netbook. To get to the reading test online you have to go to this online called nzceronline.org.nz , If you wanna check the website (Click Here). We also have to put our password and also Mrs. Komor, and Kelly give us our pass-code so we can do in the online to our test.
For me the test was a little bit hard because you have to read the article and the question is all about the article. 
I found challenging is trying my best to understand the article and answering different types of question because it's hard. I didn't found challenging is answering the easy question and having fun reading the article.
There is also different types of level in the reading test which is the things that you need to finish. I need to work on reading more books so i can know many words that i don't understand.
Many thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment