Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

-(REFLECTION) For Tai Chi-

IALT: reflect about what I did in Tai Chi
Today's blog is..............
-(REFLECTION) For Tai Chi-
Today I'll be blogging about what I did in Tai Chi so far because as u all know today is Tai Chi because how it's Wednesday today. I'll be making a DLO of what I found challenging, didn't found challenging, what I need to work & what I could do next time in Tai Chi. Then I'll be reflecting about what we did in Tai Chi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 What I found challenging,not challenging,need to work & what could do next time.
 Here is the link of the DLO


Now I'm going to reflect about what I did in Tai Chi.
So what I did in Tai Chi is to do a lot of fun if it works. We need to keep in mind the kung fu actions because we need to stand in front of the class and we need to do do the kung fu actions. If you know everything about the kung fu moves well you will win the dark hoodie. So we don't have to talk about our positive comments and negative comments. I think now is Tai Chi's last fingertips and I'm sad.

The winner that did good in Tai Chi is.....
Leilani!
Well done Leilani and I'm proud of u. Leilani is really good at doing the Tai Chi moves. Well done Leilani and u deserve to get the glow in the dark hoodie. 

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment