Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

-Games for Maths-

Image result for MathsIALT: play games to be able to connect with our maths.
Today's blog is...
-Games for Maths-
Now we have decided to play games related to maths. We decided to play various kinds of games related to maths because most of the classes are in Kapa Haka and only a few of the classmates are in my room. 

In my group I have Coralee, Fa'afiu, Tevita, Carra & Me. We played

So only 4 people on each table but Tevita is an extra person who continues our table as you know Tevita yesterday at our table.

So our choice is the game of dice game and cards. Playing dice game and the game cards is fun because we learnt more about our multiplication table. I found challenging playing the dice game playing is to look at the dice number properly.For the card game that I found difficult to solve is 2 fast numbers. The fastest of us all is Tevita. I did not find it difficult to try my best and never stop playing


Questions:
Did you do maths lesson or games?
Do u like maths or hate maths?

Here are some questions for my readers.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment