Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

-My Visual ArT-

IALT: reflect about my visual art.
Today's blog is.........
-My Visual ArT-
Today I have to reflect about my visual art and I have to fill in the blank space in this sentence starters. So here is the picture of my the visual art....
AKIH - Reflection Sentence Starters.



I created a visual art drawing.
The key concept(s) I learned was/were _______________________________.
A challenge I had was thinking about what ideas should I put in my sun & moon drawing.
It was challenging because I had to think and research about the ideas I should put in my drawing.
If I did this project again, I would change the design and make it more cooler &
I would change the color too.i.e. Colour,
style, subject.
I think the colour scheme worked well because It makes the drawing entertaining.
Things that went well with my drawing were the dots that I made for the sun and the sun.

*Feedback*
Image result for Feedback
 Well it was fun finishing this and I found a challenge is the second question because I didn't know what it meant and it was challenging

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment