Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

-Last week of school till term break-


Image result for last week of term
WALT: know that this is the last week till the term break.
Today's blog is.........
-Last week of school till term break-
This week is the last week of school for this term and I can not wait for the term break. There are only 2 weeks for the term break to be returned to the school for the next term. Whatever for my 2 week holidays I'm excited because I'm going to many places and I can not wait.


Image result for 2 weeks of holidayI'll miss my bff and friends for about 2 weeks or 3 weeks. Anything I'm tired of getting up early and getting late enough to go to school. In my holiday's of 2 weeks I will blogged and took my netbook home. What I like about my 2 weeks holiday because I'm going to different types of places and not just stay at home and eat. What I hate for 2 weeks of the holiday is that it is not summer  and it will become cold but I will still enjoy my holiday.

-Don't forget to comment-
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment