Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

No Wahine Toa 2-day!

IALT: reflect about us not having wahine toa today.
Today's blog is.............
No Wahine Toa 2-day!
Today we have no wahine toa because Aletheia texted us a message like this
Screenshot of Aletheia's mesage
*Feedback* of the Message is that I'm sad that we have no wahine toa for this week because this is the last week then were gonna have our term break and it's gonna take a long time to have wahine toa.
Image result for finishing up workImage result for no
As you can see in the message it mention that we have don't Wahine Toa because Mrs. want's us to focus or complete our work for our ako evening. As you know in the past 2 days, we have been finishing up our work for our ako evening because we need to finish it. The work we must finish is the Matariki, Visual art, Inquiry topic and the feathers. So far I have finished my fur and I can not wait to see how it looks when I finish it. Will almost end up our questioning topic oral presentation. I finished my visual art & Matariki.

Image result for DifficultI found it difficult to edit our video by asking because we were filming on the ipad and we did not know how to put it on the computer but fortunately Lydia and Edith helped us. We are grateful. I didn't found challenging was being able to finish some of the work for the past 2 days and I'm happy that I'm nearly finish.





No comments:

Post a Comment