Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

-Maths Tests-

Image result for MathsIALT: Reflect about my Maths test.
Today's blog is about.....
-Maths Tests-
Now we are doing something very challenging which is a maths test. Anyway's for the 8th year student's the questions are similar to the high school student. For the 7th year student's the questions was also similar to the year 8. Some of my classmates was really smart.

So when we began the test. The first (1) question was really easy and when I started moving to different types of questions, it become more difficult and more difficult. Before you try this test it also gives you time to look at all the questions then if the timer stops that's when I start doing my test. 

When I was in the middle of the test I felt excited to be finish. I was so slow to finish all the questions and I saw the timer it was nearly finish and so I just picked any answer so I can finish all of the 38 questions.
When I finish my maths test I was not sure if it's right or wrong.


-I've found challenging & not challenging-

What I found challenging about my maths test was the difficult questions because I could not solve these problems and I choose any answers even though I did not know if it was right or wrong.
 What I can not find challenging in mathematical testing is the simple question's as easily adding and multiplying.
So the next time I can do better with my maths by learning & practising my neglect and more difficult mathematical questions.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment