Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

-Cyber-Smart-

WALT: comment on different types of school that is part of the Manaikalani Team.
Today's blog is about........
-Cyber-Smart-

In the Kia Manawanui syndicate we have been working on a subject called Cyber-smart. So what we did on our Cyber-smart lesson is we have to comment a thoughtful,positive & a helpful comment to different types of school that is part of the Manaikalani Team, we have to take a screenshot of our comment if it's a thoughtful comment then u put it in the thoughtful column.  

So here is my thoughtful,positive & helpful comment.

So here is my thoughtful comment...
So as u can see I commented on Bianca blog posts about her reflection about going in the movies. As u can see I added some questions and I also added about what I loved about her reflection.

So here is my positive comment...

So as u can see by the comment I commented about her reflection in the pools. I forgot to add her name in my comment, The only thing is I need to also add more facts about myself and I haven't even add any facts about me.

So here is my helpful comment....
So as u can see I commented about her wanting to achieve her goal which is knowing her 1000's division. I also added some helpful comment that she needed to work.

So all of those comment that u saw was I need to think about what I need to comment that relate to an helpful,thoughtful & positive comment.

What I found challenging for this task is to think about what kind of comment that relates to the topic helpful. I also found challenging is to pick which is school I should comment on.

What I didn't found challenging is helping them improving their blog posts and asking question's about what they found challenging & more.

[Questions]
How's my blog posts?
Is it bad or good?

Here are the questions that u can answer my readers:D

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!





2 comments:

  1. Did you know that teachers are learners too?!?
    I have learned that instead of thinking of things as 'good' and 'bad' I now think about 'Things that I am doing well' and 'Things that I need to improve'.
    When you are leaving comments, you could try being more specific so it is clear what you loved about someone's reflection.
    I also liked that you asked others questions. This gives them something to think about.
    Let us know if you have any questions 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms.Komor,

      Thank u for giving me a feedback to what I need to work fix in my blog posts. Also Ms.Komor what questions should I add in my blog posts?

      Thanks xD:D

      Delete