Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

-Benghazi/Green Day 2day!-

Topic about is..
-Benghazi/Green Day 2day!-
Image result for green shirtSo for the past few weeks and term as u all know Benghazi won again. So today,friday we have to wear something green. If your in the Benghazi house u get to eat pizza and more , but I'm not in the Benghazi house I'm in Tripoli house/team. So if you wear something green you'll get a token for wearing green. So today I'm really excited to go to school and wear something green the only thing I found hated is that Benghazi won but Tripoli didn't win. Anyways I'm happy for the people that's in Benghazi like Bianna,Fine & lots more....
Image result for Green
Well today I'm coming to school because how I'm very sick and my wound in the knee hurts,it's suppose to be healed but then it got taken off again. For me I feel really sad because I can't go to school today and it's muffty day.

-Don't forget to comment down below-
Many thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment