Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Natural Disaster [Tornadoes]

WALT: research more facts about natural disaster.
Image result for tornadoesToday's blog is.................
Natural Disaster [Tornadoes]
So there are different types of natural disaster but I only choose one which is Tornadoes. So I did some research,watch videos so I can just get some facts about tornadoes, and here are some of the facts that I learnt about tornadoes.

If your wondering how Tornadoes are made? And you've been wanting to know, will your in the right page. So Tornadoes are made by a strong wind causing the clouds to be more bigger, and then it makes a whole. The faster it spins the faster it makes a funnel cloud. The funnel rotates and touches down, that's when it turns into a tornadoes. 

So that's what I learnt - The site that I saw the facts is here (CLICK HERE)
-Don't forget to comment-
Many thanks!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akih

    I really liked how you used proper sentences, and I liked the facts that you used to explain how the tornado is made. Keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coralee,

      Thank u for the feedback. Do u have any question's for me of something that I need to work on my blog posts :D

      Delete