Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

✏Pepeha✏

IALT: reflect about what I enjoy in my Pepeha.
Today's blog is about...
✏Pepeha✏
So if you didn't know we are celebrating our Te reo Maori language week. So for this week it's all about the Maori Language week. So we decided to work on our Pepeha and before we make a google drawing we have to write in our paper for Pepeha. So this is what I did so far for my google drawings. 
So as u can see 2 parts of the DLO is blank out because I didn't know what it means and I don't have a canoe or a tribe. What I like is the part I added some images to represent the Maori Language week and I also added symbols. If you didn't know some of the Maori words I Translated the words in English. 

I didn't found challenging is searching for images that represent the Maori Language Week. After that we had another task to do which is to Screen-Castify our work then put in the Kia Manawanui presentation and we had our own slides. After we Screen-Castify we had to put the link of the video and the google drawing link. So if you want to look at our presentation for each of one's work(CLICK HERE).  If you also want to look at my google drawings (CLICK HERE)

Here is my video about my Screen-Castify Pepeha. 
✌Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment