Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

(Last S) - Boxing w/ Pat

IALT: reflect about what I did in kiwi-sport.
Image result for Boxing drawing girlToday's blog is about...
(Last S) - Boxing w/ Pat
In this weeks Monday it's our last session of Boxing for Kiwi sport. I'm actually sad because it's the last session. Anyways so what I enjoyed was most of the class get to be in the hall where the boxing session is but the student leaders have to stay in. My partner was Faa'fiu and I enjoyed being her partner.


 The right side has to get a noddle and the left side which I'm in it I have to where a glove and a boxing thingy. The part I found challenging on that is the right partner has to help us put on our gloves and pat has to count up to 20 if who evers doesn't made it in time has to do 10 burp-es. So what we have to do is the right side partner has to hi five the punch from the left side partner, What we basically do is do all of the punching session. 


I found challenging was to remember all of the punching session from all of the weeks in session. I enjoyed was I had fun and people supported me to keep going. I was infront of people performing, I was scared and I didn't wanna go up but I had to. 

Photos:

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment