Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

◮Technology!

IALT: reflect about what I did in Technology.
Today's blog is about....
◮Technology
Image result for hot cakeIt's our third session of swapping and it's the last swap in Technology. My Last group for Technology is Cooking and my teacher is Mrs. Tuipuluto. If you want to know her will then here's some facts about her(teacher), she's a Tongan teacher and she respects everyone. Just to let u know that I'm a year 8 and I already know what's the rules & how they teach because last year I also went to Technology. OKy! Let's stop talking about last year and now..

So we made hotcakes/pancakes. What I hate about my first session of cooking is that my partner is Toma but then we all swap so my part now is Fine. Anyways it was fun making hotcakes/pancakes and eating the food we made but we still had some struggles like: We didn't listen instructions & We got in-trouble for being slow while the others are fast. I found fun was cooking because I haven't tried cooking before.  What helped me is know I know how to cook hot cakes/pancake.

So what were making for Cooking, Technology is Hot cake and the ingredients are: 1 ½ of S.R flour, ½ c of sugar, 1 c of milk & 1 egg.
Mixing part - Combine all ingredients in on big-bowl. Mix well and fry 2 cakes at time. Wait until the bubbles are covered all face the cake. That's the time to turn over must have 6-8 cakes serve. It was really fun and yum

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment