Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Kiwi can

Kiwi can reflection
WALT : what topic for our kiwi can gonna be and what we did.
Image result for emotions PNG
For today kiwi can we played 2(two) games and we learn different types of topic. We have Mrs. Lily for kiwi can session and i don't know where is Mr. M maybe Mr. M is sick , i don't really know. We also talk in kiwi can about managing self and what we learn in the 2(two) games we played. 

The 1(first) game - we played was trying not to put the ball in our legs whole, also try to defend our whole between 2(two) people. I was with Kengsinton and Alone between me and i only survive in the 5th round and that's it , i am out. The next round i was with Kengsinton and Rosemary between me , and i bet my 5th round , i was now in the 3th round but i was out because someone put the ball in the whole and i was out. I like the game but the only problem is i can't punch the ball really hard like the other people.

The 2(second) game - we played sneak peek and this the rules of the game also this is how you play the game too. Mrs Lily(Teacher) has to draw something and the someone in our group has too go watch what is the teacher draw also we have to 4 groups , and i was in group 3 with Bianna , and Alone. Our group won in the sneak peek because we nearly have the same drawer as the teacher.

I found challenging was the 1(first) game we played because i can't punch the ball the hard like i can only punch i little.
I need to work on my strong skills because i am not that strong and I am a little bit weak. 
I didn't found challenging was the topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment