Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Technology Cooking

Technology
Walt: know how to work in our paper sheet.

For today's work we are doing paper sheet because our teacher in cooking was awaiy. Our teacher for this week technology was an old Mr. Indian. I was working in those sheet , as you can see at the side of the pictures. I was working in this paper sheet with Leilani and Mary-Jane. Leilani and Mary Jane was i good help.They help me a lot in my work.
I found challenging was the last sheet because i coudn't understand the meaning of the paper sheet says.
I didn't found challenging was the 1(first) one because 1(first) one is always easy and awesome. 
This week is the last cooking. 

Next week I will be in Mr. Grande's group and it's gonna be awesome like cooking because we are making different types of awesome texture. 

I always love cooking and technology. Do you like cooking or technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment