Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Kiwisport Reflection

Kiwi sport Reflection
Walt : to know how to dance in hip hop.
For today's kiwi sport we did hip hop. Our teacher was Jasmine.

For this week we are learning to dance Free style and graphics. We form into different types of group. In my group i have Bianna and Matthew. In our group we have to learn in our own our dance and we have to do it in a group. We have different types of groups.
Our kiwi sport for this week was so boring. It was a little bit fun. For next week hip hop we are learning different types of dancing. 
I learn many many dancing in hip hop. 
Image result for HiphopI found challenging was working on in a group in our dance.
I didn't found challenging was the dancing part.
I was little bit shy to perform our dance.
But it was boring. 
Hip hop session was boring in this week hiphop.
I need to work on how to dance properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment