Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Maths

Maths
WALT : know a easy way or a efficient way to solve a strategy and to understand it. 
For maths we were playing dice multiplication and i was in the maths survivors group. I was playing different types of games maths because i finish my maths task. I was also playing last card and snap with my friend Alone and Bianna. Bianna help me some of my maths task. 
Multiplication is my favourite task in maths but fractions it's hard for me like last , last , last week we did fraction. 

I found challenging on my maths was the dividing and speeding up my maths learning. 
I didn't found challenging was the dice multiplication.
I need to work on my multiplication speed or learning faster. Image result for Dice
This how you play the dice game. Someone has to roll the dice and we have to say it faster the question , and we have different opponent. We can play multiplication on dice or other dice games. 
Do you know how to play the dice now?


No comments:

Post a Comment